Life after winter vacation always seems to take a little getting used to. It, also, tends to coincided with sickness. This year, however, the sickness wasn't so bad for the adults which was really nice. I wish the kids could have escaped getting sick, but hey, whats New Years without a little bit of throw-up all over you?
Our trip to Arizona was absoulutly amazing and too quick. I miss Jonathan playing with cousins and late night talks with our awesome family so much.
Our lives have been pretty calm, since getting over the before mentioned sickness. Joanthan has wanted to watch his birthday present "Peter Pan" with Cathy Rigby almost everyday or play Skylanders (he got four new ones from his grandma). Claire has been super sweet and happy since we got back. Oh, and the greatest news Claire is now going to Nursery and not crying about it. I think her nursery teachers are magic, they even got her to sleep last week.
I think the only down parts of my life are occasional Morning Sickness, trying to get Claire to bed at night, and Jacob possibly having to leave for Germany for 10 days.
We have all been so sick too! Like its been a month since we were all healthy at the same time. Get Jacob to take you with him! And Claire and Jonathan too, I guess.
ReplyDeleteI am sorry to hear you are dealing with sickness too. We thought we might actually make it one year visiting family without getting sick, but I guess its just a side effect of a wonderful trip.
DeleteI wish I could go with. It too expensive though and we'd probably be stuck in the hotel most of the time because of the snow :-/