Two months ago, I bought a gingerbread house kit to make with my kids.
We never got around to using it. The kids would either have runny noses, we would have too many sweets around, or we were preparing for one trip or another.
Today, I decided to make peanut oat balls, and the kids were so good helping that when I saw the neglected gingerbread kit, I decided that today was the day to actually make it.
It was fun and made this rainy morning pass by quickly.
 |
| the kids siring the peanut butter and oats |
 |
| Jonathan helping his sister |
 |
| sorting the candy, only eat a couple of peices |
 |
| The house that the kids decorated |
 |
| Claire's nap time yesterday. I didn't dare move her to her bed in fear she would wake-up. (It was a good choice) |
No comments:
Post a Comment