Monday, September 8, 2014

Summer Highlights

The new great game: Have dad wrap you up like burritos in a blanket then drag you around the house.

We have had wonderful friends invited us over for swimming

My pregnancy craving was shaved ice, but I couldn't get it anywhere, so my wonderful husband made me wonderful frozen lemonade drinks. :-) with fish shaped ice and mint.

Jonathan has discovered he can take in the trash bin and now volunteers to do it. Again I am so lucky.

The Granny bugs at Happy Hallow

Claire's favorite ride, the cars. She like cars more then Jacob.

I was reading and made the mistake of telling Jonathan he would find the book boring if I read it out loud. Now, he will grab a chapter book, sit down and say "I am just reading a boring book" his boring book of choice Ender's Game.

Claire has started to enjoy playing with friends

We got rid of our play kitchen in exchange for a play food chopping set.

Building the tallest tower

T-ball

Jonathan is seriously an outstanding big brother. here he is coaching Claire

Jonathan drawling

Ring around the rose with their friend after kids outdoor music concert

Our shoes now apparently belong to them

No comments:

Post a Comment