Sunday, July 19, 2015

Back Again

So it has been almost a year, and I think I am finally ready to update my blog!
Q: What has occurred to  finally make me start updating again?
A: I have finally come to terms that my youngest will never 'sleep through' the night and that I will always feel tired no matter what I do, so I might as well give up waiting until I sleep through the night, because that may never happen.

However, this means that I have a years worth of adventures to catch up on... and little time before I slop down on my keyboard and start drooling.

So here is one year in summary:
We had Sam and it was a great transition to three. My older children have become best friends this year, often passing their days imagining a world where Sharks, Dinosaurs, Skylanders, Pokemon, Lego people, Legend of Zelda, and My Little Ponies all meet to do battle or build things, but most often run around and dance to save the world. As mentioned our baby has decided that he will continue waking-up and spending one on one time with mommy during the night hours, but as a thank you, he will laugh and be the happiest baby I could imagine. We are sadly, no longer the mountain view Boyles, and have moved north of the Golden Gate to a beautiful and friendly city. Which means I have had to pretend to be an extrovert once more, which is probably a good thing. In fact our whole family has been working to be more 'Pinkie-Pie like' which has led to a lot more fun adventures. We have missed our family and friends a lot, so it has made our days when we have had guests. Oh, our oldest has decided to study Violin so I am now entering the world of Suzuki.
Now for the year in photos



This baby's natural state is a smile

Light house with friends


Again, smiles from our baby

We got pet Rats, loved them, but couldn't keep them when we moved. We miss Glados and Pepper, but mostly we miss Glados, because Pepper caused some problems

Cousins at Phoenix Zoo

Since our 3rd baby, we have been constantly tired

Oakland Zoo train


Our favorite feature of our new place.

Marin had awesome firefighters
Beach with family, its cold, but the kids play in the water anyways
This is out of order, but We had our first President's day diner and ball. It was devine



Family pictures


Jonathan was so happy with his Christmas present




Dino-Birthday

Natural Bridges beach with friends

3 comments: