This year has been pretty chill, well except for always having plenty to do. One good thing about my frustration with federal politics is that it awoke in me a deeper gratitude for the constitution and law and I care about politics more deeply. In fact, I participated in my first march.
J had to go to Germany for a little over a week so I made my first batch of overnight pizza dough without him. I was impressed it turned out well. Valentines Day was lovely, with someone surprising me with heart decorations on my door.
I have felt very loved by my family and friends and it makes my heart smile.
I am sometimes discouraged by all the bulling and hard hearts and minds in the world today, but then I look around me and see the beauty of love, kindness and intelligence. I know I have been given an amazing blessing to have these people around me, as well as healthy, loving and happy kids.
 |
| women's march |
 |
| She carries her brother everywhere |
 |
| until dad comes home |
 |
| our pizzas, Jonathan made a squid pizza |
 |
| Sometimes two year olds don't care about gender norms, or where they sleep |
 |
| he has some strong arms |
 |
| painting night |
 |
| smile |
 |
| B-Day partys |
 |
| train park |
 |
| no baby mush for me, I want solids |
 |
| Cat mask... no eye holes, but he insisted he could see, even after running into the wall, twice |
 |
| first time in a swing |
 |
| ducks that came up to us |
No comments:
Post a Comment