July went super fast and was very filled with fun. By the evenings I just wanted to sleep. Oh, July was also filled with not sleeping... :-( Seriously! Why do my children seem to get worse at sleeping through the night? Jonathan was doing great, until his nightmares started up again. Claire, however, has just been a waking-up every three hours and screaming until she's nursed pain. (albeit a really lovable one)
Anyways, the highlights of the month Claire being obsessed with trying on shoes, Jonathan obsessed with "Magic School Bus" shows from the library, Jonathan's hat being passed on to Claire, Sister-in-law + niece+ nephew visit to Muir Woods, Jonathan continuing swim class, and identity crisis. I may or may not talk about these later.
but for now... Pictures!
 |
| Jonathan's great hair day |
 |
| the fadora |
 |
| finally doing something about my 'mothers wrist' |
 |
| Jonathan's lego phase, this is a dinosaur he made while in time out |
 |
| kid concerts at the library |
 |
| bag I made for a friend |
There were a lot of things on that list I would like to hear more about! I hope you post again soon...
ReplyDelete