I just was reading funny things parents say, that they didn't imagine saying. It inspired me to recount a funny conversation I had on the phone the other day.
So I call up my mom.
Mom "hello!"
Me " Go poops now! (pause) hi mom."
mom "Is that what you called to tell me?"
Me "oh, sorry. j-- is having bathroom troubles. How are you? (my mom voice) Do you need help with your pants?"
Anyways, the conversations continued a lot like this with me saying things like "Stop doing that you'll fall on you face" and "my back is not a good slide."
That is why we need kids. If it weren't for them the world would be rather uninterrupted by great randomness. I personally, think I am a better person for having to explain that the baby will not come out my mouth, saying the word 'penis' more then I ever thought possible, and telling my children that yes, they can eat the monster but not my nose.
No comments:
Post a Comment