The moment I got my new expensive smart phone last month, the thought, something this small and this expensive is in great danger crossed my mind. Well, I was right. A while ago we went on a paddle boat. It was a beautiful day and lots of fun. Unfortunately, Claire got tired near the end and was very upset about the life jacket. While I was trying to comfort her, my new phone with most of the pictures and videos from the past two months, slipped quickly and nondescriptly into the lake.
I am so lucky to have married a man who reacted to losing this very expensive phone, by comforting me and telling me "There's nothing we can do about it. Don't worry about it." Especially, since I was so upset I felt like throwing up while at the same time I was still having to try to comfort Claire about her life jacket.
Anyways, since its been awhile, I just say some of the highlights of the past few months. One was my mom came for a visit and bought our family a membership to the Happy Hallow park. It was sadly, a short visit, but I am looking forward to seeing her again a few months after the baby is born. Some other highlights were Jacob's Birthday and us discovering the wonderful broken runway bay area where we can jump across crevasses, watch the sun set and airplanes land, and enjoy groups of friends having a BBQ.
 |
| my solution to covering and chilling the cake without getting the wrap on the frosting |
 |
| It has been unusually hot some days. Here is Claire napping as we enjoyed my friends A/C |
 |
| Jonathan doing his Gymnastics stretches |
 |
| Claire's new skirt |
 |
| Daddy daughter plumbing. J put in sprinklers. |
 |
| Abandon runway by the bay |
No comments:
Post a Comment