Saturday, June 14, 2014

Visit from Jill and Zech

Something else I missed posting on, was a great visit we had from Jacob's sister and Nephew. The pretense for the visit was to sell our nephew our beloved Civic, as we only need one car.
The real reason, of course was to get to spend time with the kids awesome Aunt and Cousin at the beach. We found a really neat beach, with a sea cave, bbq area, few people, and a lagoon to splash in. Oh, the beach also had lots of crab shells to make sand castles with.


Jonathan's castles of crab parts


beautiful waves... but lots of little crabs

sea cave

climbing wall


I have been so annoyed at not getting to do anything physically fun, I was not about to let a big belly stop me from climbing the natural rock wall.




the lagoon.

Jonathan in his sandy element

No comments:

Post a Comment