Thursday, August 20, 2015

AHhhh School!

Ahhhhh!!!!! My little prince is growing up!

But first, lets pause to see how my stunningly cute boy gives a high five



Okay, now.... My little boy has started kindergarden. He was so excited about his first day of school, and I was too until it came time for him to actually go. Then, I wept like a baby as soon as I got home. Luckily, He loves his class and I like his teacher.





Claire, baby and I have been keeping busy while kindergarden is happening. Yesterday it was a picnic at the park with some cool gymnastics class friends and then today BOATING on a lagoon! It was a lot of fun and I am really grateful for both the Relief Society that organized it and the wonderful women who opened her home and boat to a bunch of women and toddlers.



Sam hated the life jacket and the sitting down rule


But when the boat went fast, he stopped complaining and realized it was pretty fun.
Claire was super happy and now keeps telling me we need to go on the boat again.

No comments:

Post a Comment