Only two months slacking off updating this blog. I am getting better!
Well, we last left off with my oldest starting Kindergarden. He still loves it and has a great teacher. In fact there may have been times that I suggested he stay home just for fun and he said "No, I want to go to school." It makes me happy that school is so fun for him. He also is taking violin lessons, which has the consequence of me learning to play the violin too! Okay, one more big mommy bragging moment about him. He was awarded student of the month in his class for best representing "respect." I am one proud Mama.
My husband had a surprise Columbus/Native People's day off. so we went hiking. It is nice to have woods near by.
Lastly, at the end of the month I got a surprise visit from my sister!!! It was so cool. I was picking up my mom (I thought just she was coming for a visit alone) when she asked my if I could give someone else a ride too. Then out came my sister. I have never been so happily surprised in my whole life! I am still giddy just remembering it.
Well, that's it for summary, here are some pictures:
 |
| He likes the swing |
 |
| touching the Golden Gate Cable |
 |
| We walked all the way across and back. I thought a lot about a dear friend I've lost who loved this place. Oddly enough, I ran in to someone who had lost her husband to cancer, just a year ago. She had come to remember him. We both talked for a little bit. The bigness and the closeness of this world is so amazing. |
 |
| Paella!!! |
 |
| I am a cat |
 |
| I got purple hair! (or a purple wig) |
 |
| Eagerly awaiting his brother to come out |
 |
| My son dressed up his sister. |
 |
| best fortune for her |
 |
| Down by the bay. We saw crabs, fish, dead birds, and a sea lion |
 |
| Jellybean factory with friends |
 |
| Wild Turkey's by Violin teacher |
 |
| Muir Woods with my mom and sister! |
 |
| Students of the month |
No comments:
Post a Comment