October is always one of the most festive months for me. It starts with my birthday and ends with Halloween. Halloween is also one of our kids favorite holidays. I have always made my kids costumes and despite buying some for their dress-up box, I ended up making everyone's costume this year too.
I really love putting costumes together because it uses a lot of different skills, but none of them need to be really great in order for the costumes to turn out looking nice. This year I got to cut, refashion, sew from scratch, and paint.
I went to a pumpkin patch with the kids for the first time, too. It was so fun. I also got to go through a big corn maze and was able to get my brood of kids through with only one small incident.
I love the Fall.
 |
| Birthday Breakfast |
 |
| Chocolate moose cake from Mountain View (Thanks Mom) |
 |
| Beach day with Arizona friends |
 |
| at school |
 |
| Corn pit |
 |
| Our door for church trick o treating |
 |
| ballon room |
 |
| Link and Zelda in modern times |
 |
| Corn Maze |
 |
| We made it through |
 |
| Hives :-( still don't know the cause |
 |
| friends house costumes |
 |
| G is for ghost preschool |
 |
Star- swirled the bearded, Spike, Rarity (my little ponies)
Princess Zelda and kid Link |
No comments:
Post a Comment