Sunday, January 8, 2017

AHHHH 2016! part 1 (actually end of 2015)

So I haven't updated this blog for over a year, not because not much has been happening but because 2016 has been a year of extreme change.
Anyways, I am going to try to blast through holiday season of 2015 and the whole year of 2016 in the next series of posts.
Alright. Lets do this!
Part 1 2015 comes to an end, 2016 greets us with illness
November 2015-
I felt a little off at the end of October and was always tired. Turns out I was pregnant just in time to be nauseated for Thanksgiving. This was my first pregnancy were I hadn't being praying and longing for another child before hand so I was a little surprised and uncertain but ultimately happy.
We started doing Temple/ Oakland Zoo trade off with our really fun and wonderful friends from Mountain View. (Our kids still miss going to the Zoo with them). In an effort to keep moving and not become a morning sick ball on the couch I tried to walk the kids to Jonathan's school everyday which usually involved naps for the kids.




December 2015-

 We went to Arizona for Christmas, it was a wonderful Christmas however, my sister wasn't doing really well. We decided on that trip that we should move back to Arizona. We stayed pretty healthy, except for right before we were going back Jonathan caught a stomach bug. We decided to go despite him being sick. The stomach bug quickly passed from each of our children during the drive back. It however was our fastest drive from Mesa to the Bay Area since I just played vomit catching in the back and we didn't have to stop to eat.
He doesn't talk but observes everything
Pad Thai is Sam's Fav.

These are gross

All I want is a beach ball for Christmas





Virginia Reel at the Shelley reunion





1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures! That is a pretty good way to shorten a cross-state trip I guess. Stopping for food is my least favorite thing! Well, maybe throwing up all over the car is a little worse ;)

    ReplyDelete