Wednesday, July 3, 2013

lots of fun, lots of berries, and some death

A lot has transpired the past few weeks, the most notable are were discovered berry picking and went to the aquarium, the female's of my family came to visit, Jonathan started swim lessons, and we got more fish - who  gave our others "Ich"- and they all died :-(

So pictures tell things better then I can so here it is

Awesome Monteray Bay and Berry picking-






showing her gender




Mantis Shrimp so cool


lousy watermelon throwing party

Stupid prize inside sidewalk chalk



Family!

 Jonathan's first swim class, the instructors were able to stop Jonathan from screaming: I'll call it a success.


Finally, I want to say fish have it hard, especially ones from Petsmart. I am still sad about there passing.

1 comment:

  1. It looks like Claire like the watermelon! We are taking a road trip up the PCH for the next three days, starting this morning. We will end up in Monterrey before we turn around to head home. We decided not to go to the aquarium, just for time and money reasons, but Glenn is pretty sad we are going to miss it.

    ReplyDelete