Unmeaning to, however, I stressed Jacob out about my birthday. Bless his heart, he really wanted to make this birthday special for me, but things just kept falling through.
First he bought tickets to the Opera, only to have me pester him to make sure there was no "naughty-bits" in it. Well he finds out it has a naked demon orgy scene, so he had to pay a lot more money to switch the tickets to another opera. (no returns)
Then, he was planing to cook a great meal, only to have me ask to go out for sandwiches instead.
Next, he thought he'd make me pineapple upside- down cake, only to have me tell him I really don't care as much for that cake and what I really wanted was him to make flan (which has to cool for several hours and is more time consuming to make)
Finally, he bought me shoes to replace my now stretched out crocs, to discover that his color blindness had led him to believe he was buying me brown shoes, when they were actually purple...
Poor guy. I, however, had an awesome birthday! Jacob took the kids to the dollar store so I got a wrapped present from each of them.
Also, the Opera we ended up going to, was great! We went to Falstaff (base on the Merry Wives of Windsor) and there was no sex in it.
I am so lucky to have such a thoughtful husband.
| great drop biscuit breakfast |
| I decided to wear all my birthday presents stickers included |
| Claire falling asleep on her own |
| Jonathan watching Magic School bus |
| flowers from my birthday twin sister-in-law |
.jpeg)

Glad you had a good birthday! You deserve it. Going to a show is the best way to make a day feel special, I think. Also, that picture of Claire falling asleep is SO sweet.
ReplyDelete