So Jacob made me Grits this morning while I and Claire slept-in (she decided to be awake crying for an hour + last night until I finally gave-up and nursed her.)
Anyways I was slow getting to it after he left, because of cramps. When I finally did go to breakfast, this is what I found
she ate/put on the floor all my cereal. Which actually made me happy because she was being cute, didn't break the ceramic bowl, and had fed herself. I decided to eat my son's leftover yogurt, but, no, she got in my lap and ate that too :-).
The big news this week is that Jonathan swam all by himself, with just flippers and goggles from a platform and back at swim class! This is a big achievement for him, because he has a borderline phobia of getting water in his eyes, ear and/or nose.
I am so happy with my children. They are very different in their temperaments and strengths, but are both so loving and kind. I am a very blessed mother.
Oh, in other news, we have a squirrel that likes to sit outside the kids window, it is an ugly squirrel.
Here is Jonathan singing in the bathroom
Glad you updated! I read so many blogs of people I don't know, like food blogs, etc, that I am always really excited when i see that one of my actual friends posted! Are you almost done nursing Claire? (it kind of sounded like it at the beginning of the post.) My big news is that Violet hasn't nursed for over two weeks! I think we are done!
ReplyDeleteAlso, Violet just saw the picture of Claire having breakfast and said, "A picture of me!". They really look similar; their coloring is exactly the same.
ReplyDeleteI am trying to be done nursing. I finally have it down to nights. She is pretty determined to stay nursing though. Also, I totally agree about Violet and Claire. lol, actually Jonathan said the same thing about violet when we saw one of her younger pictures.
Delete