Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mothers Day

Happy Mothers Day! I've decided that this day is awesome, because mothers and women everywhere who act as mothers to those around them are really amazing. I also just felt inspired by all the great talks and lessons about becoming and honoring mothers who try.
As for my Mothers day, I awoke to find the perfect breakfast and a great book on essential oils.


This was followed by chocolate at church and also Claire jamming her finger up my nose during one of the meetings and giving me a bloody nose. Luckily, It stopped fast and no one but Jacob noticed.
Then I got to talk with my own wonderful mother who wrote me a really kind email just as I called. Lets just say, I feel so  lucky to be her daughter. (note: She is also the one who introduced me to essential oils)
This afternoon was peaceful and included naps and Jacob's wonderful singing (here's a video - until Jacob asks me to take it off;-)












Oh and yesterday we got our Garden planted! here's some pictures
Lavender,  tomato, mint and basil

Demon tubers that broke our pipes, can grow through concrete and were everywhere

Jonathan's flowers and my strawberries

No comments:

Post a Comment