Three things have happened to me today. The first is I think I am cured of my Craigslist love affair (meaning my insistently wanting to find things on Craigslist instead of buying them new). This came about because I had to deal with what to do about my likely bedbug infested purchase I made last week. I've decided that despite the internet telling me that washing them two times and drying them on high heat will kill even bedbug eggs, the horror stories of never being able to get rid of them are too scary for me not to throw them away. Craigslist lady who lied to my face shame on you!
Second is the kids have starting actually being able to play together a bit so I can get more done
Third, it Jacob and I have set-up 'Meredith writing time' for two hours on Thursday so I can start getting back into the habit of writing. Today was the first day and you know what? Writing lengthier fiction is hard! I almost gave up, but I got about a paragraph written (yes, 1hr 40mins -> one paragraph) that I feel good about. Hopefully next week it won't feel torturous while I'm writing.
No comments:
Post a Comment