- We finally got over being sick... mostly. We don't have any long term health worries, and the main family back home worries seem to be resolved(ing) too.
- I made an awesome roast chicken last night
- We live in a clean 2 bedroom duplex with our own garage, washer/dryer, dishwasher, big kitchen and backyard!
- There are so many other families here.
- I have NOT been asked if my kids are twins, been given unwanted parenting critiques from people who didn't have or aren't raising children, or been gawked at for having not one but two young children.
- I get to go garage-sale shopping Saturday
- We have four new chairs that match our table
- Jacob's company leased car is this
- . I am close to a really good library that has a huge children's, media, and music section
- . next to said library is a great park
- Jonathan has found friends quickly
- Claire is still is 'Ooo'ed and 'awed' over (she is cute)
- We have a great internet service that isn't evil
- I get to buy produce here:
- I have a dreams come true marriage and smart, kind children
- central heating
- I got a bike and a bike trailer for a great price (pics to come)
- Our mail has NOT been stolen
- For the first time in my life I am going running with my husband and not hating it!
- family is coming to visit soon and Jonathan got to facetime with someone he missed and was happier after.
- My husband likes his job
Wednesday, April 17, 2013
zero to sixty
For the past four years our family has had to be concerned about money to pay for the necessities. All the sudden that constant worry has been lifted. It is so surreal. Also, we are now living in a family friendly community where other couples actually have children!
So I've decided I am going to gloat and give you a list of why our lives rock right now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm so happy for you guys! I'm glad everything is going to so well. And congratulations to Jacob, on getting to lease such an awesome car!
ReplyDelete