Tuesday, April 2, 2013

And we're... waiting

we're still trying to get the house in order and hoping to be able to get some furniture soon so the house can get unpacked all the way. The events of the past few days have included: Jonathan insisting that he doesn't need a shirt or pants, while I am trying to learn be more fashionable. Claire has discovering that chairs make good walkers, while I discovered this awesome store called "The Milk Pail" with organic pink lady apples for 99 cents/lb. Jacob is still waiting to get fully settled at work (we are amazing at 'getting lost' in systems, its a talent) but he loves it here. And a trip to IKEA, where we found furniture that will work in our new home, but couldn't transport/buy it yet. On a less fun note, both kids are still not sleeping well, but we are coming closer to feeling healthy again. Jonathan keeps praying that he can play with Hannah and Sophia back in LA which is not helping my homesickness. Jacob's German lessons are apparently going well, so now I just need to figure out how I can keep-up. He also mentioned that his co-workers talked about how it might be good to move to Munich for a few years in the far future. Normally, the idea of living abroad for a little-bit would sound exciting to me, but not when I am already feeling so far away from my family. Anyways, that's neither here nor now and isn't even a topic of conversation. hope you all are well. lots of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment